Billet Chrysler Small Block Distributor
Fits 273, 318, 340, 360 small-block Chrysler. Must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition.
$276.95 Your Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by two sealed ball bearings
|Distributor Type||Magnetic Pickup|
- Replacement distributor cap for popular Chevy, Ford and Chrysler MSD distributors. This cap will also fit original GM points distributors.$41.65Qty:
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$15.00Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.