Mallory Unilite, 2-Bolt Ford Flathead
Mallory Unilite Distributor with built-in electronic ignition module.
$326.66 Holleydays Price
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
- Electronic ignition with a one-piece self-contained optical pickup and module
- Quick and simple 3 wire hookup
- Includes cap and rotor with brass terminals
- Can be used standalone with high performance coils such as the Mallory Promaster Series or add on more power with HYFIRE CD ignition controls
- Compact design for tight clearance applications such as blowers and tight firewall clearance
- Fully adjustable mechanical advance
- Classic Mallory look and styling
- Strong .500”, QPQ coated distributor shaft guided by a ball bearing for long life and great performance
|Distributor Type||Electronic, Unilite|
|Engine||2-Bolt Ford Flathead|
- Allows you to tailor you timing curve for your particular application.$13.91Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.