Ford Modular Ignition Controller for 4.6L/5.4L
Allows you to run a carb on your late model 4.6/5.4 Ford as well as add timing controls.
$493.95 Your Price
Starting at $44 a month with Learn More
- Fire the coils and control the timing on Ford Modular engines with carburetors
- Map a timing curve and vacuum advance to meet your vehicle's needs
- Program two rev limits and set a step retard for nitrous use
- Connects directly to the coils, crank, cam and MAP sensors for an easy installation
- Does NOT control fuel
|Product Type||Ignition Box|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.