Ford Modular Ignition Controller for 4.6L/5.4L
Allows you to run a carb on your late model 4.6/5.4 Ford as well as add timing controls.
$422.06 Holleydays Price
Starting at $38 a month with Learn More
- Fire the coils and control the timing on Ford Modular engines with carburetors
- Map a timing curve and vacuum advance to meet your vehicle's needs
- Program two rev limits and set a step retard for nitrous use
- Connects directly to the coils, crank, cam and MAP sensors for an easy installation
- Does NOT control fuel
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.