Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control
Includes a built-in 2 step rev-limiter and one stage of retard and start retard.
$395.95 Your Price
Starting at $35 a month with Learn More
- Switch between two rev limits that adjust with rotary switches in 100 rpm increments.
- Single stage retard for nitrous and top end performance.
- Start retard eases pressure on the starter, flywheel and engine.
- Adjustable magnetic pickup compensation produces accurate trigger signals.
- LED display warns of trigger signal problems or faulty charging system.
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Primary Voltage||535 Volts|
|Product Type||Digital 6-Plus Ignition Control Box|
|RPM Range||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Series Duration||20° Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
|Weight and Size||3.7 lbs., 8.5"L x 4.5"W x 2.2"H|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.