Pro Power HVC Coil, Use w/MSD 7 Series
The Pro Power HVC Coil is designed for racing applications with an MSD 7 or 8-series ignition control.
$141.95 Your Price
- Designed for racing applications with an MSD 7 Series Ignition Control
- Efficient E-core winding design produces more voltage and current
- 85:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Windings are encased in red epoxy and secured with extruded brackets
- Spark plug style terminal and threaded brass primary studs
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
|Maximum Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||1.1 Amp|
|Primary Resistance||.04 OHMs|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||86 OHMs|
|Spark duration||150 uS|
|Type||Drag Race / Long Duration Use|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.