Chrome Blaster 2 Coil, w/Ballast Hardware
Chrome Blaster coil, includes ballast resistor for stock points applications.
$55.60 Your Price
- Improved output coil for stock points or electronic ignitions, Blaster Ignition or MSD 5, 6, and 7 Series
- Supplied with two spark plug wire boots, terminals and a ballast resistor (required if used with stock points ignition)
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Chrome metal canister is filled with a premium grade oil for cooling
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||140 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.7 OHMs|
|Secondary Resistance||4.5K OHMs|
|Spark duration||350 uS|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.