MSD Ignition Coil Blaster 2 Series High Performance, Black, MSD 6-series ignition
Our famous red canister coil in black! Great choice with an MSD 6-series ignition
$54.48 Your Price
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, Blaster Ignition or MSD 5, 6, and 7 Series (ballast resistor required for points)
- Alkyd tower with high dielectric properties is less prone to carbon tracking
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Metal canister is filled with a premium grade oil for cooling
- CARB E.O. Approved
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-40-37|
|Maximum Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||140 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.7 OHMs|
|Secondary Resistance||4.5K OHMs|
|Spark duration||350 uS|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-40-37
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.