GM Coil Pack, 2 Tower Style
Used on GM vehicles from the mid 1980 to late 1990s.
$48.01 Holleydays Price
- Direct performance replacement for GM 2 Tower coils used from the mid 1980’s to late 1990’s
- 80:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Primary Resistance||.35 OHMs|
|Secondary Resistance||7.8K OHMs|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.