MSD Ignition Coil Dual Connector, Red, GM Dual Connector Coil
Bolt-on more output voltage for your GM Ignition!
$50.44 Holleydays Price
- Direct performance replacement for GM dual connector coil
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum Voltage||44,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||220 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.68 OHMs|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||4.8K OHMs|
|Spark duration||300 uS|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.