GM '96-'97 External Single Connector Coil
Entry level spark output for GM vehicles with single connector.
$53.34 Your Price
- Direct performance replacement for GM Coil, 1996-1999
- 80:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum Voltage||40,000 Volts|
|Primary Resistance||.5 OHMs|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||6.5K Ohms|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.