Ignition Coil - Yellow - 42000v 1.4 ohm primary - Points - good up to 6500 RPM
The ACCEL 8140 super stock ignition coil is a canister style coil that works with OE ignitions and computers.
$30.19 Your Price
- 42000 Volts
- Effective To 6500 RPM
|Maximum Voltage||42,000 Volts|
|Ohms Secondary Resistance||9.2 k|
|Ohms Turns Ratio||94:1|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.