ACCEL Ignition Coil - SuperCoil - HEI in-cap 1973-1991 - Red/Yellow primary wire
This ACCEL HEI in-cap has a maximum voltage of 45,000V. Typical HEI applications include Chevrolet 90 degree V6 & most V8, Cadillac V8.
$70.45 Holleydays Price
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores
- Standard Motor Products SMP Dr-31
- MSD 8225
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-221-6|
|Maximum Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak Increase in Voltage vs. OE||18%|
|Primary Resistance||0.5 Ohms|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Secondary Resistance||8.6 k Ohms|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-221-6
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.