Ignition Coil - SuperCoil - AC/Delco Style for GM 1986-1999 DIS
This ACCEL AC/Delco style super DIS coil for GM 1986-2003 has a maximum voltage of 45,000 volts.
$45.84 Your Price
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores
- Standard Motor Products SMP Dr-39
- MSD 8224
|Maximum Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak Increase in Current vs. OE||12%|
|Peak Increase in Dwell vs. OE||21%|
|Peak Increase in Voltage vs. OE||10%|
|Primary Resistance||0.5 Ohms|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Secondary Resistance||8.0 k Ohms|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.