Ignition Coil - GM LS2, LS3 and LS7 - Super Coil
Super Coil for GM LS2, LS3, and LS7
$68.11 Your Price
- These coils feature advanced bobbin technology.
- Highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores with optimized windings
- Specialized high temperature epoxy filled housings resists shock, vibration, chemicals, and overall engine bay environment.
- These are a direct performance bolt on upgrade.
- The ACCEL bodies are molded in a high dielectric strength material.
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.