Pro Mag 20 Amp Generator, CCW Rotation, Band Clamp
The 20 Amp generator is a favorite in alcohol slurping engines such Sportsman Dragsters and Quick-8 racers.
$2,134.76 Holleydays Price
Starting at $188 a month with Learn More
|Primary Current||20 amps|
|RPM Rating||through 14,000 rpm|
|Secondary Current||300 milliamps|
|Spark duration||26° crankshaft rotation|
|Spark Energy||240 millijoules (at the gap)|
- Street Warrior™ Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci, with Vortec (L31) Cylinder Heads$180.86Qty:
- Bolt-on more output voltage for your Coyote! Individual coil.$50.32Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.