Starter Saver w/Signal Stabilizer
Start retard to make for easier starts on crank triggered engines.
$129.95 Your Price
- Compact unit provides 10° or 20° of start retard to ease pressure on the starter and flywheel during cranking
- Plugs into an MSD Distributor or Crank Trigger pickup
- Built-in LED monitors trigger input signals
- Built-in signal stabilizer produces steady timing at all rpm
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control, magnetic pickup trigger and only on V-8 applications
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.