NOS Sniper Single Fogger Multi-Fit Wet Nitrous Kit
4-cylinder and 6-cylinder Multi-Point EFI Engines. Includes 10 lb Orange Bottle, Nozzle, and installation items
$488.95 Your Price
Starting at $43 a month with Learn More
- Exclusive NOS "Soft-Plume" Fogger nozzle finely atomizes the fuel for superior nitrous and fuel distribution
- Steel Bottle Brackets
- Stainless steel braided line
- Orange Sniper 10 lb Bottle
- Industry-leading instruction manual gets you out of the garage and stalking the streets in the least amount of time!
- 35-50-75 horsepower jetting--mild to insane power
- Competition-crushing features at a low price!
|Bottle Color||NOS Orange|
|Bottle Size||10 lb|
|Fuel Solenoid||Sniper Fuel|
|Included Jetting Horsepower||35, 50, 75|
|Nitrous Solenoid||Sniper N2O|
|Nozzle Style||Soft Plume|
|Number of Nozzles||1|
|Number of Solenoids||2|
|Product Type||NOS Kit|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.