Single Channel Digital Ignition Tester
Our MSD Ignition tester makes short order of testing your MSD unit including all rev limits and events.
$314.95 Your Price
Starting at $28 a month with Learn More
- Hand held tester generates a trigger signal to check the operation of MSD single channel Ignitions and the coil (6, 7, 8 and 10 Series Ignition Controls)
- LCD display shows the simulated RPM and can be used to confirm the operation of rev limits, rpm activated switches, shift lights and tachometers
- Additional circuit will check the operation of cam sync signals
- Triggers through breaker points, amplifier and magnetic pickup trigger inputs from the MSD Ignition
- Can be used on 4, 6 and 8-cylinder engines
|Product Type||Ignition Tester|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.