- Color: Arctic White
- Horsepower: 685
- Drivetrain: RWD
A bit of info on the 1973 Vega. It was a turned into a Drag car in 1976 (ran high 8`s in the 1/4 mile)by the original owner and was upgraded 3 times before it was converted to a Pro street. In 2013 when I bought the Vega we did further modifications to make it street/strip legal(ran 10.20`s in street trim). Originally I said I would only paint the car and then one thing lead to another and out came VEGABOND 3 years later.. Below is just a few of the modifications that we did to the Vega. Also Check out Scottie TV video shot in Columbus Ohio Good-Guys show Owner: Sandro Covello Caledon, Ontario, Canada Design by Covello Brothers Built by Hot nights Hot Rods. BODY: *BODY DONE BY HOT NIGHTS. *REWORKED FRONT END WITH CUSTOM FRONT GRILL *CUSTOM HOOD TO FIT SHOTGUN SCOOP. *FLUSHED FRONT/REAR BUMPER. *CUSTOM FRONT VALENCE. TO FIT LED TURN SIGNALS. *CUSTOM REAR VALENCE TO FIT FLUSH MOUNTED EXHAUST TIPS. *FLUSHED DOOR HANDLES. *DELETED MARKER LIGHTS. *ONE-OFF BILLET REAR LED TAIL LIGHTS. *CUSTOM GAS FILLER DOOR *ONE-OFF VEGABOND EMBLEMS. INTERIOR: *DESIGN BY COVELLO BROTHERS. *CUSTOM ONE-OFF INTERIOR FABRICATED & UPHOLSTERED BY HOT NIGHTS. *BASKET BALL ORANGE LEATHER. WITH GREY INSERTS & TRIM. *CUSTOM PAUL ATKINS C1 DASH. *ONE-OFF SPEED HUT GAUGES. *ALL HIDDEN SWITCHES *ONE-OFF BRAKE PEDAL & SHIFTER PAINT: *PAINTED BY HOT NIGHTS *HOUSE OF COLOR PAINT. *BRITE WHITE. *GALAXY GREY *BASE COAT CLEAR. CHASSIS / SUSPENSION: *CUSTOM CHANNELED TUBE CHASSIS *IFS FRONT SUSPENSION TUBUALAR UPPER & LOWER CONTROL ARM WITH QA1 COILOVERS. *14" FRONT & REAR WILWOOD BRAKES. *TUBULAR 4 BAR REAR WITH QA1 ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS. DRIVE-LINE: *HI PERFORMANCE 427 BBC. *HOLLY TERMINATOR STEALTH EFI. *CUSTOM CERAMIC COATED HEADERS/EXHAUST. *TURBO 400. *9" FORD POWER TRAX GRIP POSI. *390 GEARS. WHEELS: *AMERICAN RACING. *HOPSTERS. *18 X 6 FRONT. M-T 205/50/R18 *20 X 12 REAR. M-T 380/35/R20 SPECIAL THANKS TO: - MY WIFE MARIANNE. - MY SON'S ALEX & LUCA. - HOT NIGHTS HOT RODS. - MY BROTHER ENZO.
- 10.75 and 11.50-inch bolt circles. 3000-3400 RPM stall
- Mallory Unilite Distributor with built-in electronic ignition module.
- The sturdy metal housing of the High Vibration Coil is completely potted with a premium grade epoxy to completely encase the coil's primary and secondary windings.
- Fits 1965-2000 396-572 Big Block Chevrolet & 1997-2015 LS Based Engines with Adapter
- High Speed starter for use on small block and big block Chevy engines with STRAIGHT MOUNT starter mounting holes.
- Fits 1971-1986 GM Single V-Belt
- 1967-1969 Camaro, 1968-1974 Nova, 1965-1970 Full Size: 396-502, Tube Size 2" OD x 27", Collector Size 3.5" O.D., Collector Length 10", Port Shape: Same As Port
Spent to much all ready :) I want to enjoy the car and drive it to Local CND shows and travel to the US to show the car at some of the big shows..