- Color: Bright Calypso Green
- Horsepower: 1
- Drivetrain: RWD
Project Rabid Fox - Engine Management: Holley EFI - Dominator ECU Custom Main Harness 3x MSD 4 Channel Solid State Relays Engine: 6.0L LS LS9 Head Gasket ARP Head Studs Innovators West Balancer Sniper EFI Race Intake Manifold Exhaust: Hooker LS Swap Headers - 1 7/8" Stainless Steel Custom X Pipe - Flowmaster 3" Tailpipes Fuel System: Holley ARCA HydraMat Holley VR1 Fuel Pump - Externally Mounted Holley 460 GPH Post Filter Holley 12-851 Fuel Pressure Regulator Holley 120Lb/Hr Injectors Earls -10AN Ultra Pro Feed and Return Power Adder: Vortech YSI-B - C5 Corvette FEAD Kit. Transmission: American Powertrain TKO 600 Extreme - American Powertrain White Lightning Shifter American Powertrain Hydramax Clutch Conversion Hays Dragon Claw 1150 Clutch Rear end: Ford 8.8 Strange - 35 Spline Axles Strange - Ford 9" Housing Ends Strange - 35 Spline S-Trac Helical Gear Differential Ford Racing - 3.31 Gears Suspension: Maximum Motorsports - HD Grip Box K-member (with 2-point brace) 1.5" Forward Offset Front Control Arms XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors Coil-over Conversion Kits, Front and Rear Coil-over springs Caster/Camber Plates HD Rear Lower Control Arms (no spring perch or swaybar mount) Bilstein HD series struts Bilstein HD series shocks Adjustable Rear Swaybar Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings Solid Steering Shaft Bumpsteer Kit (adjustable outer tie-rod ends) Strut Tower Brace Front Swaybar Relocation Kit Front Swaybar Bushings Front Swaybar End Links Maximum Motorsports - Heavy Duty Torque Arm Maximum Motorsports - Panhard Bar Brakes: 1996 Mustang GT Front Spindles Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinder Wilwood Proportioning Valve Maximum Motorsports Manual Brake Pedal Front - Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Big Brake Front Brake Kit Rear - Wilwood Forged Dynalite Rear Parking Brake Kit Inline Tube - Stainless Pre-bent Brake Lines Earls Speed-Flex Brake Hose Cooling: Frostbite with 16" Fan Vortech A/C Relocation Bracket Audio: Clarion VZ401 Head Unit Memphis Audio 16-MCA2004 - 4 Channel 300RMS Amp Skar Audio Super 3.5" Tweeters JL Audio TR650-CXI - 6.5" Door Speakers JL Audio TR570-CXI - 6x8 Package Tray Skar Audio RP-800.1 - Mono Block Amp Skar Audio VVX-10v3 Sealed 1.25 Cubic Feet Box Seats: 2016 Mustang GT Premium
Found it on Corral.06/17/2019
Purchased in April 2014 off of Corral.net, out of Georgia. The advertisement claimed the engine was a built 306 with TFS 170 heads and a Astro Performance T5 Trans. Years later, I confirmed the truth of this, the engine contained Scat rods, and Ross...
Longest story short, I blew up the worlds most expensive stock block LS. $7,000+ grenade. RIP L33.
DB's - 6.0 LS - The Legend.06/19/2019
The current power plant in Rabid Fox is a 6.0L LS engine that has been 5.3x's @ 135+MPH in the 1/8 in a 3250lb car.. .. spinning 8,200 RPM.. on Stock rod bolts! With who knows how many miles on the clock, she still pumps out 35+lbs of oil pressure at...
Power Tour 201906/20/2019
The 25th Anniversary of Power Tour turned out to be a smashing success. Project Rabid Fox was bestowed the Day 3 Magnet on Power Tour 2018, and while it made it to 3 of the stops.. that's just not the same thing as doing the coveted Long Haul. The en...
One that the truly sets this car apart from the rest of the team (insert horse puns here), the Maximum Motorsports HD Torque Arm. If you've ever ridden in a foxbody, you know their suspension geometry lends itself really well to one of two things, 1....
- GM LS Retro-fit Oil Pan - 1955-87 GM/Muscle Car/Classic Car/Trucks Cars requiring more clearance at the front half of the oil pan
- Earl's GM LS Oil Cooler Block-Off w/ 1/8" NPT Port
- Hi-Ram Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold LS1/LS2/LS6 90mm Race Series w/ Removable top, Throttle Body Spacer & Fuel Rail Kit w/ Sniper EFI Logo - Black
- 1979-1993 Mustang & 1979-1986 Capri with GM LS engine Swap 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2/7.0L (3-Row) NOTE: Radiator Inlet and Outlet fittings shown installed in radiator photos are for representative purposes only. Inlet and Outlet fittings are available separately in three different sizes based on your hose size needs.
- Designed to fit Gen 3 and 4 LS and Late Model LT1/4 (2014 â€" Current) Engines utilizing an LS T-56 Transmission.
Miles. Turbo? Brake pressure transducers.
Wish List: Mustang Upgrades
- Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 4400 EFI or 4800 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
- Brake Light switch Kit – Includes Pressure activated switch, brass tee, and Inverted flare plug. Fits most brake hardline w/ 3/8"-24 inverted flare tube nuts. Tee has (3) 3/8"-24 inverted flare female ports, (1) 1/8" NPT port (for the switch) & 7/16" Mounting hole.