Hays Dragon Claw Clutch Kit- Dual Disc
1986-Earlier Small and Big Block Chevrolet engines dual disc 10" diameter clutch kit, zero balance 168-tooth flywheel, 1-5/32" x 26-spline input
- Kits come complete with Flywheel, Alignment Tool and Hardware ensuring properly matched components and ease of installation
- Light weight construction – Cover is forged from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum; Flywheel is forgedfrom 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum; Complete 2 disc assembly weighs as little as 35 lbs
- Patented lever assist technology allows clutch to have increased torque holding capacity while maintaining a near stock pedal feel – Proven to hold for turbo and supercharged vehicles with up to 1150 lb.-ft. torque
- Proprietary ceramic friction material is both streetable and aggressive when necessary
- Sprung hub disc centers allow for smooth engagement, less gear lash, and longer transmission life
- No break in period – Install the clutch and drive it!
- 100% American made
|Application||Big Block Chevy|
|Small Block Chevy|
|Input Shaft Diameter||1-5/32 in.|
|Max Torque Rating (ft.-lbs.)||1150|
|Pressure Plate Style||Diaphram|
|Product Type||Clutch Kit|
|Throwout Bearing Included||No|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.