Lakewood Bellhousing - Chevrolet
SFI Certified bellhousing for 1958-1987 GM cars with Small Block or Big Block Chevrolet engine.
$524.95 Your Price
Starting at $47 a month with Learn More
- Designed For Mechanical Fork Linkage
- Bellhousing Depth: 6.45 in
- Clutch Fork Opening: 2.125 In X 3.3 In
- Transmission Bore Diameter: 4.684 In
- Hydro formed Construction
- Includes Grade 8 Hardware
- S.F.I. 6.1 Certification
- Made In The USA
|Engine||Chevy Big Block|
|Chevy Small Block V8|
|Flywheel||153 or 168 Tooth|
|Trans. Bore Diameter||4.685|
|TKO 500/600 Chevy|
- This clutch fork boot fits most Lakewood GM Bellhousings and are made from black rubber.$30.94Qty:
- This safety block plate fits Chevy V8 manual.$128.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.