Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back Exhaust System
2000-2006 Toyota Tundra with 4.7L engine. Fits 2/4 wheel drive models and all wheelbases.
$605.95 Your Price
Starting at $54 a month with Learn More
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Aluminized Steel Tubing
- Moderately Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- 3.00-inch Polished Stainless Steel Tips
- Super 50 Series Performance Muffler
- Choice of Two Tailpipe Exit Locations
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- 3-year Limited Warranty
|Exhaust Series||American Thunder|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear / Dual Out Side|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||3|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||Super 50 Series|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Sound Level||Aggressive / Moderate|
|Tip Diameter (in)||3|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.