Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back Exhaust System
2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT, GT500, California Special or convertible with 4.6L or 5.4L engine. 3.00-inch mandrel bent pipes with Scavenger Series X-pipe.
$865.95 Your Price
Starting at $77 a month with Learn More
- 3.00-inch Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Scavenger Series X-pipe Crossover for Maximum Power
- Specially Designed 60 Series Performance Mufflers
- Large 4.00-inch Polished Stainless Steel Tips
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Aggressive Sound Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
|Exhaust Series||American Thunder|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||60 Series Delta Flow|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||3|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.