Hooker Super Competition Shorty Headers - Ceramic Coated
96-98 Chevy/GMC 4WD 2500/3500 pickups (including crew cabs & Suburbans) Tube Size 1.75" O.D., Collector Size 2.5" O.D., Collector Length 3", Port Shape: Same As Port, C.A.R.B. EO #D-164-5
$743.95 Your Price
Starting at $66 a month with Learn More
- C.A.R.B. EO #D-164-5
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
- Will accommodate all emission control devices
- Designed as a high-performance, direct fit replacement for OEM exhaust manifolds
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- 3/8” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
|Collector Diameter||2.50 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.