Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header - Ceramic Coated
55-57 Chevy: 265-400 Tube 1.75" O.D. x 30", Collector Size 3" O.D., Collector Length 10", Port Shape: Same As Port, For Cars Lowered up to 4"
$837.95 Your Price
Starting at $74 a month with Learn More
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- All necessary hardware included for a complete installation
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.