Flowtech Afterburner Headers - Painted
1967-1974 Camaro, 1968-1974 Chevelle/Malibu, 1968-1974 Nova, 1970-1974 Monte Carlo: 283-400 SBC, Tube Size 1.625", Collector Size 3"
$275.95 Your Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- Painted versions feature a premium high-temperature black finish
- Horsepower and Torque increased over conventional header design
- Big 3” secondary collector for reduced back pressure
- Tuned-length primary tubes combine with Velocity Tube to smooth out exhaust pulses
- Patented Velocity Tube increases cylinder scavenging
- All hardware and premium gaskets included for a complete installation
|Collector Diameter||3.00 inch|
|Engine||Chevrolet Small Block Gen I|
|Header Finish||Black Paint|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-5/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
- Fits AMC 290-401, Chevrolet Small Block 262-400, Chrysler 383-440 except Hemi, Pontiac 326-455, Oldsmobile 330-455$13.24Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.