Flowtech Shorty Headers
1979-1993 Mustang 5.0L 1-3/4" 409SS Shorty Header - Ceramic Coated Finish
$279.95 Your Price
- Mandrel-bent 409 Stainless Steel tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4” diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2” ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8” header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Available finishes include: High Temp Black Painted, Ceramic Coated and Polished
- These headers are a must upgrade if you are using a cold air intake, cat-back exhaust system or performance cylinder heads
|Application||1979-93 Mustang 302/5.0L|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4"|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.