Hooker BlackHeart Shorty Headers
07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK V6, 3.8L 1-1/2 Stainless Steel Shorty Headers - Natural Finish
$455.95 Your Price
Starting at $41 a month with Learn More
- Max Dyno gains of +10.64 HP & +11.0 LB.FT torque
- Smooth transition, mandrel bent, 1-1/2" tuned length primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow, improved throttle response and a broad torque curve
- Headers feature true mitered merge collectors designed to maximize exhaust velocity and scavenging for optimum performance
- Includes Accel double-layered fiberglass spark plug boot insulators to protect spark plug wires from heat and abrasion
- Constructed from heavy duty 14-gauge, stainless steel for increased strength and durability
- 3/8" thick flanges for a durable, optimum sealing surface
- Retains factory O2 sensors and catalytic converters
- 100% bolt-on with NO cutting necessary for a hassle-free installation
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Premium header gaskets included
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|Application||2007-2011 Jeep JK|
|Collector Diameter||2.25 inch|
|Exhaust Series||Hooker BlackHeart|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.