Hooker BlackHeart Shorty Headers - Stainless Steel
07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK V6, 3.8L 1-1/2" Stainless Steel Shorty Headers - Natural Finish
$399.95 Your Price
- Max Dyno gains of +10.64 HP & +11.0 LB.FT torque
- Smooth transition, mandrel bent, 1-1/2" tuned length primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow, improved throttle response and a broad torque curve
- Headers feature true mitered merge collectors designed to maximize exhaust velocity and scavenging for optimum performance
- Includes Accel double-layered fiberglass spark plug boot insulators to protect spark plug wires from heat and abrasion
- Constructed from heavy duty 14-gauge, stainless steel for increased strength and durability
- 3/8" thick flanges for a durable, optimum sealing surface
- Retains factory O2 sensors and catalytic converters
- 100% bolt-on with NO cutting necessary for a hassle-free installation
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Premium header gaskets included
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
|Application||2007-2011 Jeep JK|
|Collector Diameter||2-1/4 inch|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-1/2 inch|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.