Spark Plug Wire Set – Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
This custom fit extreme heat ceramic boot spark plug wire set fits 2007 to 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK with a 3.8L V-6 engine.
$82.91 Holleydays Price
- 500 Ohms/ft ferro-sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Improved RFI Suppression for Street Driven Applications
- Stainless Steel Plug Terminals
- Works great with Hooker Blackheart 70305401-RHKR shorty stainless steel headers
- Heat wrap on wires in key areas
|Boot Temperature Rating||2000 Degrees|
|Product Type||Spark Plug Wires|
|Resistance||500 Ohms Per Foot|
|Spark Plug Boot Angle||Straight|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
|Wire Series||Extreme 9000 Ceramic|
|Wire Temp Rating||600 Degrees|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.