Restores & Maintains Your Fuel & Exhaust System
- EPA Approved
- Easy to use - simply pop, pour and go
- Safe for gasoline, diesel and hybrid vehicles
- Does not alter fuel composition and is safe for gasoline, diesel & hybrid engines
- Restores, maintains & helps protect the catalytic converter, oxygen sensors, fuel injectors, cylinder heads and DPF
- Lowers total hydrocarbon emissions up to 50%
- Reduces harmful carbon build-up on oxygen sensors
- Improves fuel efficiency
- Restores engine performance
- Legal in all 50 states
- Patented formula
Reduces Emissions and Improves Overall Engine Performance!
- Build up of deposits limits flow reducing engine power and efficiency
- Exhaust gas combines with Cataclean® compounds
- Cataclean® compounds break down and remove the carbon and deposit build-up | RESULT: Increased catalytic efficiency and reduced emissions
Use Cataclean® 4X a YearWinter, Spring, Summer and Fall for gasoline, diesel and hybrid vehicles
Cataclean is an engine and fuel system detoxification technology that prevents fouling of your catalytic converter, removes existing deposits and increases fuel efficiency
Directions for use:Remove seal before emptying entire contents of one bottle of Cataclean® Liquid Science into fuel tank. Then drive for at least 15 minutes and refuel when necessary. Recommended ratio of one 450ml bottle of Cataclean® Liquid Science to approximately 15 litres of fuel.
* Performance results are dependent on driver habits and vehicle condition.
Why Cataclean WorksCataclean contains solvents that can break down deposits formed by oxidation and polymerization of hydrocarbon in fuel delivery systems. Cataclean also includes acetone which is known to improve the efficiency of fuel combustion. Acetone has been used in race cars to enhance octane rating and make fuel burn more evenly and completely. When Cataclean combusts, carboxylic acids, aldehydes and active peroxy compounds are formed. These compounds in the exhaust vapors work to clean the surfaces inside the converter. The result is the removal of deposits from the surface of the core, which increases the catalyst’s ability to remove harmful exhaust emissions such as, carbon monoxide & nitrogen oxides.
Back To Top