- Earl's finest and lightest hose!
- High flow Smooth Bore PTFE hose suited for any fuel, oil, ATF, water, air and vacuum
- For use with Earl's Ultra Flex crimp style hose ends only
- Available in Kevlar outer braid or stainless steel outer braid
- 650 or 660 psi working pressure
- KEVLAR BRAID (650 Hose) is 60% LIGHTER than our stainless braid-protected rubber hose!
- STAINLESS BRAID (660 Hose) is 40% LIGHTER than our stainless braid-protected rubber hose!
- PTFE is inert so Ultra Flex hose has a large range of applications, Fuel including exotics and E-based, Oil, Water and Air as well as a very high vacuum rating - 29Hg.
Ultra-Flex 650™ & 660™ hose is intended for use with Ultra-Flex hose ends only.No other Earl’s hose ends are intended for use with this hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose.
- Smooth Bore PTFE Lined Hose w/ Convoluted Exterior for Incredible Flexibilltiy
- Light Weight w/ Kevlar or SS Exterior Braid
- For Use w/ Earl's Ultra Flex Crimp Style Hose Ends Only
- Ideal for all Fluids