- All aluminum construction
- Calibrated to compensate for unique engine loads found on boats
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Hard Core Gray finish for corrosion protection in marine environments
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- J-Style Vent Tubes
- Throttle shafts are PTFE coated for corrosion protection
- Meets Coast Guard Specifications
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Finish||Hard Core Gray|
|Marine Engine Size||Universal|
|Primary Main Jet||78|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.750 inch|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.