MSD AMC V-8 EFI Dual Sync Distributor
Fits 290, 304, 343, 360, 390, 401 AMC engines. Dual Sync EFI Distributors designed to work with Holley EFI, and other sequential EFI systems that support Hall Effect crank and cams sensor inputs.
$349.95 Your Price
Starting at $31 a month with Learn More
- Plug and Play with Holley EFI
- Includes both crank and cam sensors to support sequential EFI operation
- Can be used to trigger popular TBI fuel injection systems
- Hall Effect sensor design provides precise timing control and noise immunity
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing
- Integrated LEDs allow for easy setup
- Comes with quality, race proven distributor gear
- Precision machined shutter wheel designed for improved accuracy at extreme engine RPM
- Shutter wheel is pinned and welded to distributor shaft for superior reliability
- Blank cap available for Coil-On-Plug applications
|Distributor Type||EFI Dual Sync|
- Blank Cap for MSD Pro-Billet Hall Effect Dual Sync Distributors.$20.55Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.