MSD Ignition Coil 1994-2006 Dodge/Plymouth/Chrysler/Eagle/Mitsubishi/Jeep 2.0L/2.4L/4.0L engines, Red, Individual
Bolt-on performance with increased output for your Mitsubishi/Neon/Talon/Mini
$89.45 Your Price
- Direct performance replacement for Mitsubishi 2.0L from early 1996 to early 1999
- Direct performance replacement for Dodge 2.0L from mid 1997 to 2002
- 77:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
- Flat terminal connection only
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum Voltage||36,000 Volts|
|Primary Resistance||.51 OHMs|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||12K OHMs|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.