Ignition Coil - SuperCoil - HEI in Cap - 1973-1997 - Red and White Primary Wire
This ACCEL GM HEI in cap ignition coil has a maximum voltage of 45,000 volts and has red and white primary wire. Typical HEI applications include Buick V6 and V8, Oldsmobile V8, Pontiac V8, 1981-91 Corvette.
$71.64 Your Price
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores
- Standard Motor Products SMP Dr-32
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-221-6|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-221-6
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.