10 Reasons to Get Drag Shocks Now
It's that time of the year to get your vehicle ready to run and beat the pants off of your numbers from last race season. Lakewood Industries has the products for racers at any level to improve your ETs and strengthen suspension. Here's 10 good reasons to pick up some drag shocks for your race vehicle now.
1. Better ETsThey are a one of the most cost effective ways to reduce ET on your race vehicle (track tested up to 2/10 sec).
2. ConsistentImproves consistency from OE because they are designed specifically for racing.
3. Easy to InstallSimple bolt on installation.
4. Get Paid!Get paid to race with contingency dollars!
5. No Fabrication RequiredCompatible with factory style suspension and chassis products, no fabrication required.
6. Reduce Break DiveMultistage valving helps reduce break dive.
7. Time Saving Track SetupSimplified track setup allows you to focus on other parts of the vehicle that require between the rounds adjustments.
8. Hit the Road and the StripCan be used for street or strip.
9. Race Body ApprovedLegal in sanctioning bodies that require factory style shocks and struts.
10. DurabilityOE quality ensures years of dependable service.
Tips to Motivate and Keep Your Gearhead Resolution| 01/04/2013
Here are a few tips if you're looking to get into racing, restoration or restyling this year.
Ford Mustang Drag Shock Selection Guide| 03/09/2012
We've put together this helpful guide to help you select the right drag shocks for your Ford Mustang. Lakewood drag shocks and struts have been developed by hardcore drag racers to be the most consistent and accurate on the market. The precise tuning allows for superior weight transfer that remains consistent pass after pass.
Holley Releases Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI Systems| 05/24/2018
They support up to 1,500 horsepower naturally aspirated and up to 1,250 on forced induction applications
NOS Releases Giant Assortment of New Nitrous Products in Black| 05/21/2018
Take your pick from a 5th Gen Camaro trunk bottle-bracket mounting plate, bottle accessories, Cheater solenoids, nitrous fittings and adapters, and dry gauges.