- Color: Gray
- Horsepower: 360
- Drivetrain: AWD
Radiators, intake, and exhaust05/04/2020
I got my car back from Jessie's Garage, and as usual, the work is top notch. The intake maes up to the OEM air box to give it some semblance of a factory feel. The two Mini Cooper radiators fave found their new forever home. Lastly, the shorty header...
Headlight clearancing and Coilover install03/05/2020
I began the night by doing something I never thought I'd have to do on any car. Due to the forward engine position and the location of the power steering pump, I had to clearance the headlight for the power steering pulley. Nothing a few minutes on t...
Oil filtration and Accessory Drive02/19/2020
Little more progress tonight. Stef's Fabrication Specialties has this awesome oil filter adapter that really simplified things. It mounts the filter horizontally which clears the OEM crossmember and keeps me from having to do an oil filter relocation...
Making the parts pile shrink02/06/2020
I made the parts pile get a bit smaller last night with not a ton of work. Everything bolted on as it should, regardless of the chassis it's in. My Mr. Gasket starter and oil filter relocation fit like the should, and the ICT Billet alternator &...
Front end adjustment02/04/2020
I was able to successfully modify the factory radiator support in order to remount it and give the headlights a place to live. One small step for me, one giant leap for stupidity.
Well, kinda. We have a lot of room east to west, but not a lot north to south. The plan is to put two small radiators in place of the factory side mount intercoolers to handle cooling. Will it be enough? Your guess is as good as mine. Special thanks...
How we ended up here12/13/2019
Many moons ago, I had recently sold my Gen 2 CTS-V coupe and was looking for a fun car to replace it without the inordinate costs (insurance, taxes, etc.). I have a very eclectic taste in cars, and I wanted a do everything type of car that I could li...
- Black Satin Anodized Finish
- Black Satin Anodized Finish.
- Electric Fan with High Torque, Low Amperage Draw Motor. the Motor Rides On Dual Ball Bearings. Reversible Fan Blades Engineered to Provide Maximum Airflow. Our Fans Provide More Efficient Cooling At Low Speeds Where It Is Needed Most.
- Mr. Gasket Starter - GM LS Series - One Style - Zinc/Natural with Bolts - 168 Tooth Flywheel/FlexplateFits Most 1997-2017 GM LS Series Gen III/IV - 4.8L/5.3L/5.7L/6.0L/6.2L/7.0L Engines with 168 Tooth Flywheel or Flexplate.
Wish List: Allroad To-Do List
- Brake Adapter Thread Size -3AN To M12x1.00mm Uniflare 2 Per Package Electroless Nickel Plated Steel. Package of 2 pieces. Uniflare Fittings Fit Both Bubble & Inverted Flare.