Earl's Vapor Guard hose ends feature a special smooth retention bead that retains the hose under pressure while assuring the hose liner is not damaged. They’re black brite-dip anodized for good looks and corrosion protection. Assembly is a snap! Simply cut the hose, push it on and tighten the clamps! Put Earl’s Vapor Guard™ in your arsenal and defend your ride from modern fuels!
- Aluminum AN style, NPT, and O-ring port hose ends
- Black bright-dip anodizing offers long life even when used with today’s harsh fuels
- Brazed bent tube design provides unsurpassed strength
- Special retention bead retains hose under pressure whileassuring hose liner is not damaged
- Available in 5/16” & 3/8” Sizes
- Easy assembly of hose to hose ends w/ clamps
- Single & dual ear crimp style and screw style stainless steel hose clamps available for a secure assembly
|Compatible Hose||Vapor Guard|
|Fitting to Hose Mate Type||Barb & Band Clamp|
|Hose End Series||75/78|
|Product Type||Hose End|
|Thread Size||3/8" NPT|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.