- Color: Super White 2
- Horsepower: 435
- Drivetrain: RWD
This 1995 Supra was a Craigslist whim out of Knoxville, Tenn. Always liked the Supra body style, and I was just browsing the Internet one night. The price was too good to turn down and has only grown in value." The car had basic bolt-ons, ram air intake and Tein lowering springs. This was a non turbo. I have added a PT6266, Holley Dominator EFI, a 450 LPH fuel pump, Holley Smart Coils, and Earl's fittings, Earls oil cooler, spal fans, and completely decked out in Ultra pro. The car runs almost perfectly on Holley EFI at this point. With the turbocharged setup and Holley controlling everything im on the cusp 700hp capable. However, to keep everything safe and in line i have set some boost limit to keep the car under 500 for now.
Jeff Teel bought his '95 Supra almost on a whim from a Craigslist ad from someone in Knoxville, Tenn. "I always liked the Supra body style, and I was just browsing the Internet one night and saw it," he said. "It was exactly what I wanted, and the pr...
Single Turbo Swap06/18/2019
Project White lightning. Likely the first ever Holley Dominator EFI street swapped import on the road.2JZge motor running a PT6266.Currently sprung for 15lbs of boost making between 430 to 450 wheel horse power.83Lb/hr injectors and smart coils being...
A little Rattle Canning06/20/2019
Massive clear cat peeling equals no joke rattle canning the car. #Because just the quarter panel.
- -6 Double-Helix Ribbed PTFE Hose, Black Polyester Braided, 250 PSI Bulk Hose
- -8 Double-Helix Ribbed PTFE Hose, Black Polyester Braided, 250 PSI Bulk Hose
- -10 Double-Helix Ribbed PTFE Hose, Black Polyester Braided, 250 PSI Bulk Hose
- Hot Street/Race EFI Applications Two Port Adjustable from 15 to 65 PSI Boost reference - 1:1
- These ceramic boot spiral core universal fit spark plug wire sets have straight 180 degree boots.
- 34 Row Oil Cooler and Fan Pack
Once you start building something, you never stop. Plans to redo the entire car at some point. Top to bottom.
Wish List: Supra
- SOLENOID, BOOST CONTROL