Crank Sensor; Hall Effect; M12x1; For use with Ferrous Target
$123.95 Your Price
- 3 wire hall-effect crankshaft sensor, generates digital
- For use w/ ferrous metal targets only (does not detect flying magnets)
- Can operate from 8-20 volts; mating connector included
- M12x1 threads for finer gap adjustability; Approx. 2” length
- Will function as an auxiliary speed input (i.e. driveshaft)
|Product Type||Hall Effect Sensor|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.