750 CFM Speed Demon Carburetor
Vacuum secondaries Electric choke
Not Available Online
- Clear Dichromate finish for good looks and corrosion protection
- Calibrated for 393 to 477 cid engines & mild 427 to 455 cid engines
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondary throttle plates
- Quick change vacuum secondary cover allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy
- Billet Metering Blocks for exceptional fuel metering capacity
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™ allows precision fine tuning of the idle speed resulting in a smoother transition from off-idle
- Large capacity float bowls eliminates fuel starvation
- Large glass float-level sight windows for easy and safe fuel level adjustments
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- “Quik Release” non-stick gaskets for easy jet changes
|Model||Demon 4150 Vacuum Secondary|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 1 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Venturii Size||1.400 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.