Launcher Progressive Nitrous Controller with LCD Touch Screen
Launcher Progressive Nitrous Controller with full color touch screen LCD
Not Available Online
- Fully Programmable via laptop
- Compatible with Windows 2000, ME, XP, and Vista
- NEW innovative NOSbus 2-wire network interface for seamless integration with other Holley/NOS supported products.
- Easy to use graphical software
- Free software and firmware updates updatable by the user, downloadable off i-net.
- Available with a Handheld controller with SD card slot and USB interface for quick changes in the staging lanes and data-logging without laptop in the vehicle.
- Available with a 3.5” color, touch screen LCD for the ultimate in programming and looks. (No laptop Required)
- 3.5” Color, touch screen LCD also features a SD card slot for saving configuration files and data-logging as well as a USB interface.
- Full data-logging capability for easy reviewing of past runs through laptop, handheld controller (SD card) or LCD touch screen (SD card).
- Ability to save configuration files for easy set-up at different tracks or for weather conditions.
- Handheld controller or LCD touch screen allows changes in the staging lanes without laptop.
- Fully programmable 2 stages of nitrous control and with the optional slave controller you can add two more stages for a total of 4 fully programmable stages of nitrous control.
- Can be programmed to add or take away nitrous at any point to compensate for track or weather conditions.
- Integrated TPS for use on fuel injected or drive by wire vehicles without the need of a separate WOT switch.
- Two programmable activation inputs.
- Activation of nitrous can be provided from a power input, ground input, or a Falling or Rising TPS signal.
- Features an internal MAP sensor for nitrous ramps based on boost PSI.
- Solenoid control channels with a load capacity of 40 amps for use with large solenoids.
- 1st gear lockout to prevent the nitrous from being triggered until the RPM cutoff has been hit the first time.
- Two 1 amp general purpose outputs for timing retards, purge, or any activation switch (two additional on the optional slave controller).
- Use WBO2 controller p/n 15979NOS for rich or lean nitrous cut off. Requires Holley WBO2 sensors p/n 534-198 Bosch or p/n 534-194 NTK (NTK requires a 534-199 extension harness).
- Customer has the option to enable lean and/or rich nitrous cutoff with a programmable delay time up to 1 second. Richest/Leanest AFR data is also logged along with the nitrous data for advanced analysis.
- Pause Enable Option - when retriggered, (pedaling event) the ramp will continue where it left off (rather than starting over from scratch).
- Nitrous pressure sensor input for data-logging.
PROGRESSIVE RAMP FEATURES
- RPM based - Programmable Trigger and End RPM points. Adjustable from 0-20,000 RPM
- Time Based - Programmable RPM trigger set point, Programmable Delay time and Ramp time, Adjustable from 0-10 seconds
- MAP (boost) based - Programmable RPM trigger set point, Programmable MAP trigger and MAP End points, Adjustable from -14.7 to 85 PSI
- Nitrous percentage - Programmable start and final percentages, Adjustable from 0 to 100%
- Safety features include - Rich or lean cutoff based off of A/F ratios, Nitrous pressure when using a nitrous pressure sensor, MAP (boost) pressure cutoff, RPM cutoff
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.