Heavy Duty Boot Kit
Limited To Stock On Hand - Heavy Duty Boot Kit;
- KEVLAR® reinforced core
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications
- Original fit, function, performance and color
- OE/OES specified length and insulators
- OE/OES specified conductor construction
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 428°F
- Superior conductivity
- EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Manufacturing facilities certified to meet Ford Q1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, TS-16949, QS9000, ISO 9000, ISO 9001, IS14000 standards
- SAE J2031 Class E wire is rated to resist heat, cold and electrical interference. Other wire sets use class C or D rated wire, ProConnect gives you Class E quality Professional-Grade Aftermarket Ignition Wire Sets SAE J2031 Class E wire rated to resist he
|Product Type||O/E Replacement Spark Plug Wire Set|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.