Hooker LS-Swap Full-Length Header - Ceramic Coated
Replaced by part number 70101506-1HKR
Not Available Online
- For GM LS engine swaps into 1978-88 GM A/G-Body vehicles
- 1-7/8" primary tube diameter and 3" collector diameter ideal for "hot" LS1/LS6/LS2 or 5.3L-6.0L Vortec truck engine swaps
- Long tube design for optimum engine performance
- Mild steel construction with silver ceramic coating
- Designed for use with 12643HKR engine mounting brackets and 12644HKR transmission crossmember
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
|Header Finish||Silver Metallic Ceramic|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-7/8 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.