Hooker Super Competition Long Tube Header
S/G, S/C, Comp. Eliminator Style Cars (front Strut), Sprint cars, Super Modified, Roadsters: SBC 262-400 Tube Size 2" x 36", Collector Size 3.5", Collector Length 10", Port Shape: Same as Port with Adapter Flange
Not Available Online
- Mandrel Bent 1 pc. Primaries
- Two 0.3125 in. Flanges
- Precision Formed Collectors
- Long Transition/Better Flow
- SS NHRA Contingency ID Header Tags
- Gaskets And Mounting Bolts
|Collector Diameter||3-1/2 inch|
|Header Style||Long Tube|
|Primary Tube Dia.||2 inch|
|Tube Material||Mild Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.