Hooker BlackHeart Long Tube Headers - Stainless
Replaced by 70102305-RHKR
Not Available Online
- Constructed of lightweight 1-3/4" diameter, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes maximizing strength and durability
- Long Transition header collectors featuring merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick CNC water jet cut header flanges for strength and maximum sealing surface
- 100% hand welded construction
- Quality welds for strength, longevity, and good looks
- High Tuck design
- All hardware included
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Application||2005-2008 Charger / 300 / Magnum SRT-8, 6.1L; 2009-2014 Charger / Challenger / 300 5.7 / 6.1 / 6.4L|
|Collector Diameter||3 inch|
Parts & Kits
- Within minutes you could add 15+ Horsepower and 20+ torque no tools required!If you’re a horsepower junky and you need a fix, look no further. Whether you’ve got a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram in your driveway, DiabloSport’s inTune i2 Performance Programmer is an easy way to boost your car or trucks power without even popping the hoodQty:
- Hooker BlackHeart 2008-2014 Challenger 5.7L/6.1L/6.4L V8 3" Header-Back Race Exhaust (without mufflers) for use with Long Tube headers$899.95Qty:
- Hooker BlackHeart 2008-2014 Challenger 5.7L/6.1L/6.4L V8 3" Header-Back Race Exhaust (with mufflers) for use with Long Tube headers$999.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.