Hooker BlackHeart RACE ONLY Complete Exhaust System w/o Mufflers w/AFM Valves
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS A8 V8, 6.2L 304SS RACE ONLY Complete Exhaust System without Mufflers, w/AFM Valves (Fits Automatic Transmission)
Not Available Online
- Max dyno gains of +16.92 HP & +15.84 LB.FT torque
- Built-In functional AFM valves not only allow for the AFM valve actuator to bolt directly without any modifications, but provide a pleasant driving experience during cruising speeds while in 4-cylinder mode
- 3” lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Up to 28% weight savings over OE exhaust, a saving of 20 LBS. (w/o muffler design) and 16 LBS. (w/ muffler design)
- Eliminates the restricted factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Available in a dual 304 polished stainless steel, high flow, straight through muffler design or a straight through no muffler design
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- 4” dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo to add maximum styling to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle free installation
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Designed to fit automatic transmission
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Race Exhaust Kit|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.