Hooker BlackHeart RACE ONLY Complete Exhaust System w/o Mufflers w/o AFM Valves
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS A8 V8, 6.2L 304SS RACE ONLY Complete Exhaust System w/o Mufflers, w/o AFM Valves (Fits Automatic Transmission w/ Long Tube Headers)
Not Available Online
- RACE ONLY complete exhaust systems designed to exclusively work with Blackheart long tube header P/N's 70101325-RHKR or 70101326-RHKR
- 3" lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- Up to 32% weight savings over OE exhaust, a saving of 23 LBS. (w/o muffler design) and 19 LBS. (w/ muffler design)
- Built-In AFM actuator bracket but deletes the AFM valve
- Eliminates the factory mid pipe where the exhaust tube is crushed
- Available in a dual 304 polished stainless steel, high-flow, straight through muffler design or a straight through no muffler design
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- 4" dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo to add maximum style to your ride
- Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
- Tube geometry designed for maximum ground clearance and hassle-free installation
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Designed to fit automatic transmission
- These kits that delete the AFM valve requires the use of an active management disable device to prevent a check engine light
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Race Exhaust Kit|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.