Earls Temp-A-Cure Oil Cooler - Grey - 10 Rows - Wide Curved Cooler -6 AN Male Flare Ports
10 Row Oil Cooler Core, -6 AN male fitting size, gray wide
Not Available Online
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles.
- Available in two widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
|Application||Motorcycle Oil Cooler|
|Body Width (Overall)||14.125"|
|Construction||Stacked Plate - Brazed|
|Cooler Fittings||Not Required|
|Cooler Fittings Included||Yes|
|Port Size||6 AN MALE|
|Product Type||Oil Cooler|
|Temperature Range||-40° F to 302° F|
|Width||Wide Curved Cooler|
|Width Between Tanks||11.000"|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.